Duration ⇒ 1 Month
The word “tantra” is derived from the combination of two words “tattva” and “mantra”. “Tattva” means the science of cosmic principles, while “mantra” refers to the science of mystic sound and vibrations.
Tantra therefore is the application of cosmic sciences with a view to attain spiritual ascendancy. Tantra also means the scripture by which the light of knowledge is spread.
Contents to be covered in TANTRA Course:
- Shiva and the Qabalistic Tress of Life
- Power and Passivity
- Esoteric Physiology
- Pleasure and Pain
- The Middle Pillar and The Serpent Power
- Chakras, Secret Traditions, and the Golden Dawn
- A Summing Up
- Tantric Techniques for Yoga & Meditation for Westerners
- Right-Hand Tantra, Left-Hand Tantra
- Tantric Rituals for Westerners